YFU India is currently offering foreign teachers the opportunity to come to our country to teach in school.
Locations Private schools in the north of India.
Ages Teachers will be working with many different age groups.
Schedule Five or six days a week, including Saturday. Approximately six hours a day.
Duration Ten – twelve months, from July 1 to the following May 1 / July 1.
Skills Candidates for teaching positions should have the following qualities:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience in cross cultural adjustment
- Flexible and mature, with positive, outgoing, open personality
- Experience in working with high school students
- Ability to set up and teach French/German/Spanish as a second language – Beginners course
- Ability to teach photography, art, theatre, western music (jazz)
- Education level of post graduate preferred
Terms of Employment
- Candidate would be receiving a monthly salary from the school between INR 18,000 – INR 24,000.
- Candidate would need to pay a one-time support allowance to YFU India: USD$500
- Round-trip ticket provided
- Accommodation and board is provided
- YFU India will place teacher in a school and negotiate terms with the school/college.
- On-program administrative support
- Option to travel 2 – 3 weeks during Christmas vacation
- YFU India will provide the necessary documentation for an employment visa. However, YFU India does not provide health insurance.
Application To apply, please send CVs and an application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org